- Readers Rating
- Rated 5 stars
5 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating
Today, we are thrilled to announce the release of WPRichSnippets version 1.2.2, which includes several bug fixes and enhancements. We would love to thank everyone who reported a bug in the plugin and/or participated in making our plugin better.
The main focus of this release is to fix the user aggregate reviews markup. So, it’s highly recommended that you upgrade to this latest version of the plugin.
List of Plugin Changes
Read the changelog details in Version 1.2.2
* Fixed user aggregate reviews schema markup.
* Fixed a bug in post meta, disclaimer check box was not saving correctly.
* Fixed missing meta, softwareHelp was missing in some cases.
* Removed .container class from Bootstrap.
* Renamed .left and .right classes to avoid conflict with themes.
* Enhanced the Use Reviews Update function in the plugin settings.
* Enhanced placement of entry description and link buttons.
* Added auto paragraphs to entry description.
* Added new item to the wprs_template() function, for total comments count.
* Added meta content for interactionCount, which includes comments counts.
* Added new item to the wprs_template() function, for SoftwareApplication screenshot.
* Added new filters to hook into the Box, content and entries.
* Removed older filters that is not used by the plugin.
* Modified post meta headline from Rich Snippets to Schema.
* Modified some text in plugin settings page.