Finally, we’ve got WPRichSnippets plugin out of beta after more than 10 months of development and testing.
Here is a list of changes we’ve made to the plugin in this update version 1.0:
* Fixed range input label style.
* Fixed .row override in some themes.
* Fixed Documentation and Support admin menu links to open in a new window.
* Fixed check minimum required version of WordPress.
* Modified the WP Rich Snippets plugin description.
* Prefixed the get_IP function to wprs_get_ip to avoid conflicts.
* Updated FontAwesome to the latest version 4.3.0
* Updated Raty stars to match cold changes.
* Added new class item_range_label to fix label display with some themes.
* Added new Schema type SoftwareApplication.
* Added CSS classes and styles for the new Software Specs add-on.
* Added CSS for the User Reviews Image add-on.
* Added new license key activation method for automatic plugins updates.
* Added new filter wprs_user_review_content_before.
* Added new filter wprs_user_review_content_after.
* Added new function wprs_get_option to check for an option.
* Added new functionality for tracking the plugin usage.
* Added new function to show published entries count on At a Glance dashboard widget.
* Pumped minimum required version of WordPress to 3.9
* Cleaned some code in the admin side files.
We are working on releasing WPRichSnippets plugin version 1.1 pretty soon. So, in that coming version we will be testing out new automatic plugin updates feature.