Front-End Form Shortcode
Example 2, adding shortcode parameters:
[wprs-submit cpt="post" snippets_type="Review" review_type="rating"]
- cpt = “post”, custom post type.
- snippets_type = “Review”, rich snippets type.
- review_type = “rating”, review type, example: (rating, percentage, votes, aggregate)
- cat = “”, categories.
The Front-End Entry Submit add-on settings page give you control over some site-wide settings for the submission form generated via the add-on shortcode.
As you can see from the screenshot above, the settings page allows you to:
- Get email notifications by enabling the email notifications feature. Email notifications are sent to site admin email by default whenever there is a new entry has been submitted. however, you can use a different email if you wish.
- Within the form settings section, you can control what fields to enable on the submission form.
Of course you can have several forms on your website, we recommend creating a specific page for each form.
- Readers Rating
- Rated 4.5 stars
4.5 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating