We’ve got a couple of updates to share with you today. The first is for the WPRichSnippets plugin, there is no bug fixes in this update, it’s more about enhancements! We’ve added a few enhancements to the plugin in this 1.2.3 release.
The second update is for the Call To Action add-on (CTA), we’ve just released version 1.7 with a few enhancements and a fix for schema markup.
We recommend that you update the WPRichSnippets plugin to the latest version, also if you are using the CTA add-on, then please make sure you get this update.
WPRichSnippets Plugin Changes
Here is the changelog details in Version 1.2.3
* Enhanced inserting item description, now it is added via meta tag.
* Hardened assets folder by preventing direct access to all sub folders.
* Added alternativeHeadline meta to Article schema type.
* Added letter-spacing to .rating class style.
* Added new style for CTA add-on Rating headline.
* Added margin below Pros and Cons headline.
* Changed the star icon in admin bar to Google developers icon.
* Modified post meta text from No Rich Snippets to No Schema.
CTA Add-on Changes
Here is the changelog details in Version 1.7
– Added new style class for Rating headline.
– Remove a line break after Rating headline.
– Fixed description markup.
– Modified text on add-on settings page.
If you already a member, and you have a valid license key, you should see an update notification for WPRichSnippets plugin in your website’s dashboard in the coming hours, you can then start with updating the plugin within your dashboard.
If you aren’t a member yet, join us now!
For the CTA add-on, you will need to download it within your account and install the latest version 1.7 manually. Add-ons have not gotten auto updates yet, we are planning to add this feature pretty soon.
Till that time, we wish you success.