A couple of days ago, we’ve released an update for WPRichSnippets plugin, this update includes numerous bug fixes and other important enhancements, which prepare the plugin to work with the new coming WooCommerce Reviews add-on.
Version 1.4.2 Changelog
This is a list of changes we’ve made in version 1.4.2
* Fixed Widget filter name.
* Fixed Widget excerpts, a better way is to get row content and trim it.
* Fixed several notices after updating to WordPress 4.6 release.
* Fixed user range slider handle style.
* Fixed wprs_get_image_id function, attachment id did not work with cropped images.
* Fixed rating stars letter spacing style.
* Fixed minimum required version 4.0 of WordPress.
* Added new post meta field for Product Brand name.
* Added new feature for HTML code embed in post meta, under Display tab.
* Added new filter to override Media output when HTML code is provided.
* Added Brazilian Real currency.
* Added admin notice if WooCommerce is active and Woo add-on is not installed.
* Added new settings for Publisher in plugin general settings.
* Added check to override Publisher markup if set in Schema post meta.
* Added use wp_enqueue_script to load jquery-touch-punch from WordPress library.
* Removed extra user styles file that was not needed, and move styles for main file.
* Removed unused images, this has been replaces with FontAwesome.
* Modified style for rating stars.
* Modified entry image to use wprs-image size, it was set to medium.
* Updated plugin updater class to 1.6.3 update.
* Tested with WordPress 4.6.1 release and pumped up version in ready.txt file.
Version 1.4.1 Changelog
Also, this is the changes we made in WPRichSnippets 1.4.1 release, which we haven’t shared on the site before:
* Fixed styles for All Entries admin page, rating stars was not showing properly.
* Fixed a PHP Fatal error when saving post after adding a video url in media.
* Fixed Schema Types drop box is not showing in Schema post meta box.
* Fixed Box was not showing when WooCommerce plugin is activated.
* Fixed modified date was not displaying on some Themes, removed updated class.
* Added extra classes for styling editor and user reviews.
* Added new post meta field for more specific Schema for LocalBusiness.
* Added more specific Schema for LocalBusiness to All Entries list if defined.
* Pumped up tested WordPress version.
That is it! Please, update the WPRichSnippets plugin on your site to the latest version to improve your site.