Hi everyone! Another update for the WPRichSnippets plugin in coming your way, this release of the plugin includes many bug fixes and a few enhancements.
The most noticeable addition in the last couple of updates is adding support for schema type VideoObject when used an embedded video url. So, now WPRS can pull video details and use those details in the content markups.
Changelog of version 1.3.9
* Fixed an error in markup when rating equal 0, no more markup output if this happen.
* Fixed an error caused when class WP_oEmbed when it is not defined.
* Fixed incorrect post meta keys in VideoObject.
* Fixed missing itemprop=video in VideoObject.
* Fixed admin notice when $embed variable is not defined.
* Fixed front-end notice on 404 pages.
* Fixed 505 error when loading FontAwesome styles file in post edit page.
* Fixed position of select field in Schema post meta box.
* Modified Box templates, replaced h4 tags with b.
* Modified sub admin news page to parse post from wprichsnippets.com blog feed.
* Pumped tested up to WordPress 4.5.3 release.
* Modified entries list all page, changed Post to read Post Type.
* Enhanced some variable names in the core functions to make it more readable.
What abut version 1.3.8 ?
We’ve skipped version 1.3.8 in our post updates, so here is the change log of that release:
* None in version 1.3.8 release.
* Added support for Schema VideoObject when used an Embedded video url.
* Enhanced the media output function, now it supports several oEmbed providers.
* Added new post meta fields for Embed.
* Removed the Youtube post meta field, used Embed instead.
Make sure to always keep your WPRichSnippets plugin up to date, this will guarantee everything works properly, and eliminate issues and errors on your site content markups.
To your success!
Aleksandar Borisov says
The new version is having some conflict with https://wordpress.org/plugins/table-of-contents-plus/ by making the content of the table from this plugin to show on left, rather than on right. Can you please take a look?
Hesham Zebida says
Thanks for pointing out to this. Actually, this was our mistake, we left some code while testing.
I’ve just released a new update with a fix for that, version 22.214.171.124 has been released, you should see an admin notification within your WordPress dashboard soon.
If you are using the Table of Contents Plus plugin and having issues with the display, then check out this documentation page for WPRichSnippets & Table of Contents Plus filter that you can use to fix that, oh! and … don’t forget to change “left” to “right” 😉