- Readers Rating
- Rated 4 stars
4 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating
Another big update for WPRichSnippets has been released today. In this update we added new functions and modified a few of old functions to enhance it and fix bugs as we are getting ready for WordPress 4.5 to be released.
Also, this update has some functions that will be used in our soon to be released add-on that integrates with WooCommerce plugin.
Version 1.3.3 changelog:
* Fixed missing variable in aggregate reviews popup form.
* Fixed a bug happen when rating is set to required.
* Fixed a bug in Box filter, call to action buttons was not showing.
* Fixed plugin release date was 2015, replaced that with 2016.
* Added redirect to entry reviews section after a user submit review.
* Added comment url field to popup and hooked it to the plugin settings.
* Added new function wprs_get_user_star_rating_mini outputs votes count with schema.
* Added new item user_star_rating_mini to the template array.
* Updated jQuery ColorBox to version 1.6.3
* Switched user reviews form rating to jQuery Raty FA.
* Removed unused function wprs_screen_icon from the plugin settings page.
* Removed votes rating target hint to minimize and clean the output.
* Modified some text in the plugin settings page.
Make sure to get this WPRichSnippets update to solve schema.org errors that you might have on your site and enjoy the new features that can used by add-ons.