- Readers Rating
- Rated 3 stars
3 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating
Here is another cool update for WPRichSnippets core plugin. In this release of the plugin, we’ve updated the user votes functions with new scripts, now user votes uses FontAwesome to display rating stars, no more image files, means it’s lighter and should loads faster.
Version 1.3 changelog:
* Fixed a bug in the user rating stars vote.
* Added new function wprs_get_meta_by_id.
* Added new function wprs_box.
* Added new function wprs_get_shortcode_attributes.
* Added post ID parameter to the template function.
* Added post ID to user count class.
* Added support for post id in Raty to have multiple instant on same page.
* Added new functions to insert Raty script in a separate file.
* Updated all template functions within the plugin to add post ID.
* Switched to jQuery Raty FA, star rating plugin with FontAwesome.
* Pumped tested version WordPress 4.4.2 version.
It’s time to get this WPRichSnippets plugin update as it has new cool features that can used by add-ons.
John Garner says
Are you going to add a template based system for both criteria and different types of review layouts?
Hesham Zebida says
Indeed, you know this was planned long time John, I want to get this out the door more than you can imagine!
I just can’t go further before tweaking the plugin to fully preserve it!